Our FAQ is here to offer support for common inquiries. Not finding your answer here? Please reach out to us at! We’re happy to help!
Follow us on social media to keep up-to-date with products, policies, and sales!
We use USPS to ship domestically across the United States, excluding states that do not recognize Delta 8 as a legal substance. As of July 2022, SuperPlug does not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, Utah, and Vermont. While we will do our best to update customers of changes, we are subject to your state’s laws and these will change over time.
- First Class Shipping can take anywhere from 3-7 business days.
- Priority Shipping can take anywhere from 2-5 business days. Priority Shipping is required for any orders over 1 pound in weight.
Please note that timeframes for Priority Shipping are not a GUARANTEE. Delays in delivery do occur that are entirely outside of our control. Please keep in mind that placing an order on Friday with Priority Shipping does not ensure a faster delivery. We suggest placing orders Sunday-Wednesday for a potential same week shipping.
We understand the importance of discreet packaging. We ship all of our packages in envelopes or boxes free of any external logos or labels indicating the contents of the package. The only labels on the outside of our packages is the shipping label and a label indicating that the package has been checked by our fulfillment team as being complete. The shipping label is addressed from our LLC, Jefferson Ecommerce, and does not indicate SuperPlug in any way.
We do not require signatures upon delivery. We ship through USPS and your order will be delivered with your regular daily mail in a discreet package.
If specific delivery instructions are needed for your order, these must be established with USPS directly. We are unable to relay delivery instructions left in the notes on your order to USPS directly. If you wish for your item to be “left at the door” or “placed in the mailbox”, please click Here to set up any additional delivery instructions. You can also request that your package be held at your local Post Office for pick up if you have any concerns that your package may be stolen from your mailbox or door step.
We are unable to upgrade the shipping option once an order has been placed. We can cancel your order, and you can place a new one with the chosen shipping option. Please contact [email protected] for help with cancelling your order.
Please note that timeframes for Priority Shipping are not a GUARANTEE. Delays in delivery do occur that are entirely outside of our control. Please keep in mind that placing an order on Friday with Priority Shipping does not ensure a faster delivery. We suggest placing orders Sunday-Wednesday for potential same week delivery.
Orders are processed as they are received. Orders may take up to 48 hours to process completely and move into our pre-fulfillment phase after accepted payment is received. We process orders each morning during regular business hours Monday-Friday. We are closed every weekend and orders placed Friday will be filled the following Monday. Special circumstances may apply to this process.
Tracking information is sent via email at the time an order moves into the final phase of fulfillment. This email does not mean that your order has left our facility, only that it is being processed by our Fulfillment team. The processed and packaged orders will be picked up by USPS by 5:00pm PST and taken to the annex facility to be sorted. Please allow at least 24 hours from the time you receive your tracking information for USPS to receive, sort, and update the tracking on your package.
Please note that there are times when we are processing orders but USPS is closed. If our office is not also observing a holiday, we will still package and process orders and you will still receive your tracking information via email despite USPS closure. These package will be picked-up and shipped by USPS the following business day. Due to the delay, tracking information will take an additional 24 hours to update within USPS's system.
Please understand that once a package leaves our facility, we no longer have any control over it. It is the responsibility of USPS to get your package to you in a safe and timely manner. USPS goes through thousands of packages a day nationwide. There are times when a package doesn't get scanned into USPS's system properly. Do not worry, your package is still on the way.
If your tracking information still has not updated after 48 hours, please reach out to USPS directly. Opening a lost package ticket may prompt USPS to locate and scan your package which will update your tracking information. Alternatively, you may wait the estimated delivery times for your package to arrive.
- First Class Shipping: 3-7 business days
- Priority Shipping: 2-5 business days
Shipping times are estimated, not guaranteed. USPS may periodically go through delays that are out of our control. USPS works diligently to deliver thousands of packages daily and we are thankful for their dedication and hard work. Unfortunately, USPS is impacted by weather, traffic congestion, or other issues along the shipping route which can cause unexpected and unavoidable delays. Packages that are lost, stolen, or tampered with are covered under Route Shipping Protection, but a package being delayed is not. Due to these circumstances as well as our policies already in place, we cannot offer a refund on shipping costs due to delays.
Unfortunately, we cannot make changes to shipping addresses once an order has been placed for security reasons. We can, however, cancel the order for you to place a new order with the correct address. To avoid this in the future, we ask that our customers create an account and keep their shipping address up-to-date at all times.
Please be aware that orders can take up to 48 hours to move through the processing phases and into fulfillment. We are closed Saturdays and Sundays. Orders placed Friday-Sunday will be fulfilled Monday morning unless there is a scheduled or unscheduled closure. You will be receiving an email with your tracking number once your order has moved into the final phase of fulfillment.
In order to ensure a safe delivery of your package, we need a valid name to ship to. We use USPS to ship all of our orders and their system dictates whether a package can or cannot be delivered. We have had a lot of packages marked as undeliverable and returned to us due to "addressee unknown". This means that the name associated with the address within USPS's system did not match the name associated with the package.
Names that seem invalid may be flagged and held within our system. We will do our best to reach out to be sure the name associated with the address.
Your order has been placed on hold until further guidance can be given.
Processing and Fulfillment
- To avoid delays in processing orders, we request that customers create a user account and keep their information updated. If your order is placed on hold for any reason, this will be noted in your account.
- Once you place an order on the website, the transaction is submitted for verification. This is when you receive your order confirmation.
- If the transaction is processed successfully, it will move through our website and into our shipping program.
- If the transaction is not processed successfully, it will be placed on hold for further review. We will do our best to try and resolve the issue. We reserve the right to cancel any order that has not been processed successfully.
- If the transaction is processed successfully, it will move through our website and into our shipping program.
- Transactions can take up to 48 hours to process before moving into the pre-fulfillment phase.
- Once the order has moved into our shipping program successfully, we are able to validate addresses with USPS to ensure delivery location.
- Please note this information is transferred exactly from what you entered when placing your order. Make sure the information is entered in accurately, exactly how it is listed with USPS to avoid any delays or issues with deliveries.
- If we have an issue validating an address, we will do our best to contact you to get the issue resolved.
- Once addresses are validated, our fulfillment team begins the fulfillment and packaging process. This process is performed daily. Please note: orders that do not move through the processing phase before the fulfillment process is started will be processed the following business day. *Orders placed Friday-Sunday will be processed the following Monday.
- Please note, some items are made to order. Orders with made-to-order items will be placed on hold until our production team can create the item needed. This process can take up to 48 hours. We will do our best to contact you if there are any extra delays in production of your made-to-order item.
- You will receive your tracking information via email at the start of the fulfillment phase. Please note that it does not mean that your item has shipped. It means that a shipping label has been created for your order, and is in fulfillment status.
- Once you receive tracking information, we request that you wait at least 24 hours for updates to be made in USPS’s system.
- Orders are processed and double checked by our Fulfillment team to ensure all items are included in your package. A packing slip is included in every package. IF THERE ARE ANY ITEMS MISSING OR DAMAGED, PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY.
- The processed, fulfilled, packaged and labeled orders will be picked up by USPS by 5:00pm daily PST and taken to the annex facility to be sorted.
- Please note there are times when we are still open on days USPS is not making deliveries or pick-ups. We will still package and process orders despite the USPS closure and you will still receive your tracking information via email. These package will be picked-up and shipped by USPS the following business day.
Please contact us at [email protected] if you have any further questions or concerns. Thank you for your support to ensure safe transactions and deliveries.
Orders are processed as they are received during our regular business hours Monday - Friday. Orders may take up to 48 hours to process after an accepted payment is received.
Our regular business hours are Monday - Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm PST. We are closed every weekend and orders placed Friday will be filled the following Monday. Special circumstances resulting in delays may apply to this process.
Please note that in order to process your transaction, your billing name and address information MUST match what is listed on the card. Failure to provide a valid name on an order, or if your billing and shipping do not match what is on your payment method, your order may not be processed normally. If you do not have a user account established on our website, please create one. If you do have a user account, please verify and update all information in your account to avoid any further delays in processing your order.
Please contact us at [email protected] if there is an issue with your order being processed. Verification of identity may be requested in order to process your transaction. Thank you for support as we work to manage safe transactions and deliveries.
Please note that in order to process your transaction, you must provide a VALID name and address (billing and shipping). Your billing name and address information MUST match what is listed on your payment method. Failure to provide a valid name on an order, or if billing and shipping do not match your account, or do not match what is on your payment method, your order may not be processed normally. Orders may not be successfully processed if using a gift card for purchase. If you do not have a user account established on our website, please create one. If you do have a user account, please verify and update all information in your account to avoid any further delays in processing your order.
Please contact us at [email protected] if you feel there is an issue with your transaction or order being processed. Verification of identity may be requested in order to process your transaction successfully. Thank you for support as we work to manage safe transactions and deliveries.
We apologize for this inconvenience. This transaction was flagged due to an error in the transaction, The name, billing address, shipping address, or addressee listed in the shipping address was not able to be verified or authorized. If you do not have a user account established on our website, please create one. If you do have a user account, please verify and update all information in your account to avoid any further delays in processing your order. We are unable to change shipping address after an order has been placed. We will work together to resolve any issues after you have updated your account information. Please reach out to us [email protected] for support. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to manage safe transactions and deliveries.
Unfortunately we are unable to add items to an order that has already been processed. We can cancel the order so you are able to place a new order with all the items you would like to order.
Our products contain either Delta-8, CBD, CBN, HHC, THC-O or another cannabinoid variance that has been tested and specified. There are NO additional additives, vitamin E, fillers, or cutting agents. The only other ingredient in certain concentrates are 4-7% of Botanically Derived Terpenes (BDT) or Cannabis Derived Terpenes (CDT). The BDT’s we use are sourced from either True Terpenes or Floraplex. CDTs are sourced locally by our suppliers here in Oregon. Our Test Results page offers more specific information for individual products.
Due to recent studies regarding THC-O, we will no longer be offering this particular cannabinoid in a vape or cartridge. We will continue to research the possible health impacts of all of our products and will update availability as new information arises. Please, notify us at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns and join us on Reddit, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to further discuss current research.
Our gummies consist of Pectin, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Flavoring, Hemp Extract, MCT Oil, and Coconut Oil.
We encourage you to reach out to [email protected] for any questions about how to use or care for your products. You may also find instructions on how to use products on our site in each product page.
Clear small clogs by:
1) Pulling (hard first, then slow and steady) without firing up the vape
2) Clear excess liquid with a thin piece of wire (e.g., paperclip) by gently inserting the wire and moving it side-to-side and up-and-down to pull out excess distillate while it is cool
3) Heat with hair dryer or submerge in a waterproof bag in warm water
4) Store upright after warming so liquid moves back from mouthpiece to chamber
For a major clog or flooded chamber:
1) Flick cart side-to-side several times to dislodge excess liquid
2) Blow into cart to clear liquid (pulling may exacerbate flooded chamber)
3) Fire it up for 1-2 seconds without pulling or blowing (this vaporizes excess liquid but be careful to not overdo this or you could burn the wick and end up with a bad taste or ruined cart)
When a product is on backorder, this means that we are currently out-of-stock of that particular item but we have the ability to produce more of it in time. Sometimes, we run into an issue that may delay the production of certain items. This could be a broken machine, a supplier issue, or a staffing issue. We work diligently to resolve these issues quickly and, as such, allow backorders of particular items so our customers can continue to purchase them.
There is no guaranteed timeframe on backordered items. We try to get them made and shipped as quickly as possible, however, there are things outside of our control that may delay production further such as a delay in supplier deliveries or a broken machine. We will do our best to communicate these delays to our customers.
There are a few options that we can offer in the case of a backordered item.
- We can make a substitution of an item of equal value.
- We can continue to hold your entire order until the backordered item can be produced.
- We can send the items we do have in stock to you and send the backordered item when more can be made.
- We can send the items we do have in stock to you and refund you for the backordered item.
Please reach out to [email protected] with your order number and which option you would like to pursue.
Delta-8 is a naturally occurring cannabinoid and is the main ingredient in hemp-derived products. It is very similar to Delta-9 which is what most refer to when they say THC. The difference between Delta-8 and Delta-9 is simple molecular structure. Delta-8 has a double bond on the eighth carbon chain while Delta-9 has a double bond on the ninth carbon chain. This double bond in the carbon chain may be the reason behind the intoxicating effects of these two cannabinoids. Delta-8 contains less than 0.3% of Delta-9 THC.
Like Delta-9, Delta-8 can produce feelings of euphoria, relaxation, and potential pain relief though the effects are much milder than its counterpart.
*Delta-8 is not approved by the FDA to treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult a doctor before taking this product. For use by adults 21 and older. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant. Do not operate heavy machinery or drive a motor vehicle while under the influence. Consuming this product may result in a failed drug test.
- Delta-8 can be harsher on the throat in comparison to Delta-9 THC. For the smoothest result when inhaling, ensure the oil is warmed up, pull slowly, and avoid high temperatures.
- Delta-8 Distillate may oxidize and change to a darker pink or amber color. Exposure to light, heat, and oxygen accelerates this process but is completely normal. Discoloration does not compromise the quality of the distillate.
HHC is a hemp-derived cannabinoid similar to Delta-8 and Delta-9. HHC is a more hydronated version of Delta-9 which is what most refer to when they say THC. HHC is created by adding hydrogen molecules to Delta-9 in a process known as Hydrogenation. It is a similar process that converts vegetable oil into margarine. This process is what makes HHC have a stronger effect than Delta-8. Although it is not as strong as Delta-9, it is found to keep its potency longer than Delta-8 and Delta-9. HHC is also incredibly resistant to heat and UV light. HHC contains less than 0.3% if Delta-9 THC.
Some users have reported feeling more energetic and happier using HHC over Delta-8 products.
*HHC is not approved by the FDA to treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult a doctor before taking this product. For use by adults 21 and older. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant. Do not operate heavy machinery or drive a motor vehicle while under the influence. Consuming this product may result in a failed drug test.
THCP is a newly discovered cannabinoid similar to Delta-8 and Delta-9 that has been found to be potentially 33x more potent. This means that it takes a far less amount of THCP to have the same effect as the other cannabinoids. This potency is due to having a much longer carbon chain than its counterparts which strengthens the psychoactive effect normally gained through THC. THCP is said to be the most powerful naturally occurring cannabinoid to date.
THCP is said to have the same effects as Delta-8 and Delta-9 but it is much more intense. This cannabinoid is fairly new but it is found to potentially have a more substantial effect on pain relief and insomnia due to its higher potency. THCP contains less than 0.3% if Delta-9 THC.
*THCP is not approved by the FDA to treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult a doctor before taking this product. For use by adults 21 and older. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant. Do not operate heavy machinery or drive a motor vehicle while under the influence. Consuming this product may result in a failed drug test.
THC-O is the newest addition to the cannabinoid world that is rumored to be 3 time more potent than Delta-9 THC. THC-O can have potential therapeutic applications including pain relief, reducing anxiety, and improving sleep quality.
Being fairly new, there is little known about THC-O. According to a recent study, THC-O has been found to have adverse health risks when inhaled at high temperatures due to an increased formation of Ketene in the lungs. We at SuperPlug recommend using THC-O distillate in the production of edibles only. We do not recommend dabbing or smoking this product. To view the results of this study, please click here.
THC-O is not approved by the FDA to treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult a doctor before taking this product. For use by adults 21 and older. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant. Do not operate heavy machinery or drive a motor vehicle while under the influence. Consuming this product may result in a failed drug test.
The affiliate program is an incentive program we created to help build our brand. Individuals who apply and are accepted receive products to try and review on their YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, or any other platform they wish. Each affiliate will get a unique coupon code for 10% off that can be used by their followers at checkout. Each time this code is used, the affiliate will receive 5% of the total order! The more the code is used, the more the affiliate receives back!
You need only to fill out the application! We will review the application and contact you as soon as possible with the next steps.
Each affiliate receives a unique coupon code for 10% off which they can give their followers and friends to use on SuperPlugStore.com at checkout. The affiliate will receive 5% on each order their coupon is used on payable by check. The more orders with the affiliate coupon, the more the affiliate will receive.
Affiliates will receive a check by mail beginning 30 days after the first order their affiliate coupon is used on. This check will contain any and all orders within that 30 day timeframe. The more the coupon is used, the more the affiliate will earn.
Once the check is written and mailed, the 30 day timeframe is reset. That timeframe will not begin until the first order the affiliate coupon is used AFTER the last order reflected within the check.
Commissions will be based on 5% gross sales price, not including any sales tax, discounts, shipping, special service fees (such as gift wrapping), late charges, collection costs, and any other payment made to the Company that is not the purchase price of the product. Please understand that the commission earned by the affiliate does not include any products that are returned or refunded. Any transactions that are not completed for reasons such as credit card fraud, charge backs, or otherwise will be deducted from the gross sales.
The Company makes no representations or warranties regarding potential income that may result from the Affiliate Program.
Try giving your code to friends or family and ask them to give the code to their friends. If you have a following on social media, post your code! Make sure you have your code and our website listed on each of your posts or videos containing our products.
The 30-day timeframe starts when an order is placed using your affiliate coupon. If your coupon is not used, the 30-day timeframe will not have started.
If you believe your coupon code has been used and there is an error in our accounting, please reach out to s[email protected].
We re-evaluate our affiliate's progress every 6 months or so. Upon re-evaluation, we will review how many times an affiliate's coupon has been used, how many times the affiliate tags our social media, and all other correspondence between us and the affiliate. We will do our best to reach out to any affiliate that has had no activity to see if they are still interested in the program and if there is anything we can do to assist.
If we have had no activity from the affiliate or we find information in breach of the affiliate contract, we reserve the right to terminate our partnership at any time. If an affiliate contract is canceled, the affiliate may submit a new application for review.
We reserve the right to accept or deny any application for any reason at our sole discretion. Affiliate applications will be rejected if:
- The application is incomplete
- The Affiliate Site contains images or content that promotes violence or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- The Affiliate Site promotes illegal activities or is intended to harass or defame any person.
- The Affiliate Site intentionally includes variations or misspellings thereof in their domain names or otherwise violates the Company's intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others.
If your application has been rejected for any reason, you may resubmit an application for review. We reserve the right to accept and reject applications at our absolute discresion and may terminate the affiliate's participation in the program at any time for any reason.
Create an account with us through our wholesale portal. There are two options for registering an account with us: Wholesale and Regular Customers. Be sure to select wholesale as your default account.
Pre-packaged items as sold on our website can be ordered directly through our website. There is a minimum purchase of $250 for wholesale clients.
Yes, we do have the option to make custom products for our customers. Please reach out to [email protected] for more information and/or quotes on custom gummies or other products.
We do have the option of white labeling. Whether you are in need of bulk custom, unpackaged items or in need of production, packaging, and labeling, we can do it all!
Our in-house graphic designer and packaging specialist can help find the best packaging solution for you or provide your own! We can produce, package, and ship your products to you or directly to your customers.
Please reach out to [email protected] for more information on how we can assist you and your business.
Our wholesale catalog is available upon request. Please reach out to [email protected] for to request a hard copy or PDF version of our catalog.