10 Pack 1ml Delta 8 Cartridges – Dual Flavor
- Ceramic Core iKrusher Tux Hardware
- Delta-8 Distillate,
- 4-7% Cannabis Derived and Botanically Derived Terpenes
ABOUT DELTA 8 THC
Delta 8 is a naturally occurring cannabinoid and is the main ingredient in hemp-derived products. It is very similar to Delta 9 which is what most refer to when they say THC. The difference between Delta 8 and Delta 9 is simple molecular structure. Delta 8 has a double bond on the eighth carbon chain while Delta 9 has a double bond on the ninth carbon chain. This double bond in the carbon chain may be the reason behind the intoxicating effects of these two cannabinoids. Delta 8 contains less than 0.3% of Delta 9 THC.
Like Delta 9, Delta 8 can produce feelings of euphoria, relaxation, and potential pain relief though the effects are much milder than its counterpart.
*Delta 8 is not approved by the FDA to treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult a doctor before taking this product. For use by adults 21 and older. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant. Do not operate heavy machinery or drive a motor vehicle while under the influence. Consuming this product may result in a failed drug test.
- Delta 8 can be harsher on the throat in comparison to Delta 9 THC. For the smoothest result when inhaling, ensure the oil is warmed up, pull slowly, and avoid high temperatures.
- Distillate may oxidize and change to a darker pink or amber color. Exposure to light, heat, and oxygen accelerates this process but is completely normal. Discoloration does not compromise the quality of the distillate.
- Click here to get to the ‘Test Results’ page to match our COA’s with your 10 Pack 1ml Delta 8 Cartridges – Dual Flavor batch #. Find your batch # on the label of your product.
- All products have a QR code linking to the ‘Test Results’ page on our website.
- Attach one cartridge from your 10 Pack 1ml Delta 8 Cartridges – Dual Flavor to any 510 Battery. Our Battery is the perfect match for our cartridges.
- Preheat your cartridge for at least 2-3 seconds to warm the oil.
- Get the ceramic core fully saturated before beginning each vape session to prevent the coil from burning and possibly ruining the cartridge. NOTE: The coil cannot be saturated without first being warmed up.
- When fully saturated, the cartridge should be ready to pull 2-4 times before pausing.
- Allow coil to fully saturate before continuing use to prolong the life of your cartridge.
- Repeat until satisfied or the cartridge is depleted.
There are no reviews yet.