- Ceramic Core iKrusher Tux Hardware
- HHC Distillate
- 4-7% Cannabis Derived and Botanically Derived Terpenes
HHC is a hemp-derived cannabinoid similar to Delta 8 and Delta 9. It is a more hydronated version of Delta 9 which is what most refer to when they say THC. HHC is created by adding hydrogen molecules to Delta 9 in a process known as Hydrogenation. It is a similar process that converts vegetable oil into margarine. This process is what makes HHC have a stronger effect than Delta 8. Although it is not as strong as Delta 9, it is found to keep its potency longer than Delta 8 and Delta 9. HHC is also incredibly resistant to heat and UV light and naturally has a strong orange flavor. *All HHC products contain less than 0.3% Delta 9 THC in compliance with the 2018 Farm Bill.
Users have reported feeling more energetic and happier as a result of using HHC over Delta 8 products.
*This product is not approved by the FDA to treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult a doctor before taking this product. For use by adults 21 and older. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant. Do not operate heavy machinery or drive a motor vehicle while under the influence. Consuming this product may result in a failed drug test.
- Distillate may oxidize and change to a darker pink or amber color. Exposure to light, heat, and oxygen accelerates this process but is completely normal. Discoloration does not compromise the quality of the distillate.
- Click here to get to the ‘Test Results’ page to match our COA’s with your batch #. Find your batch # on the label on your 1mL HHC Cartridge.
- All products have a QR code linking to the ‘Test Results’ page on our website.
- Attach your 1mL HHC Cartridge to any 510 Battery. Our Battery is the perfect match for our cartridges.
- Preheat your cartridge for at least 2-3 seconds to warm the oil.
- Get the ceramic core fully saturated before beginning each vape session to prevent the coil from burning and possibly ruining the cartridge. NOTE: The coil cannot be saturated without first being warmed up.
- When fully saturated, the cartridge should be ready to pull 2-4 times before pausing.
- Allow coil to fully saturate before continuing use to prolong the life of your cartridge.
- Repeat until satisfied or your 1ml HHC cartridge is depleted.