2ml Live Resin Disposable Vape:
- CCELL Hardware
- THC Live Resin
- Delta 8 Distillate
About Live Resin
Live resin is extracted from the plant at much lower temperatures than its common counterpart, THC distillate. A distillate requires higher temps for extraction and additional refining before ready for consumption. Since the cannabinoids in live resin have not been decarboxylated during extraction, users smoke or vape live resin in order to achieve the full potential of the flavor profile. In comparison, the cannabinoids in distillate have been decarboxylated during the extraction process due to the high heat needed.
Users that prefer live resin report their appreciation of the authentic flavor profile and many report experiencing the entourage effect from a more comprehensive blend of terpenes.
About Delta 8
Delta 8 is a naturally occurring cannabinoid and is the main ingredient in hemp-derived products. It is very similar to Delta 9 which is what most refer to when they say THC. The difference between Delta 8 and Delta 9 is simple molecular structure. Delta 8 has a double bond on the eighth carbon chain while Delta 9 has a double bond on the ninth carbon chain. This double bond in the carbon chain may be the reason behind the intoxicating effects of these two cannabinoids. Delta 8 contains less than 0.3% of Delta 9 THC.
Like Delta 9, Delta 8 can produce feelings of euphoria, relaxation, and potential pain relief though the effects are much milder than its counterpart.
*Delta 8 is not approved by the FDA to treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult a doctor before taking this product. For use by adults 21 and older. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant. Do not operate heavy machinery or drive a motor vehicle while under the influence. Consuming this product may result in a failed drug test.
- Delta 8 can be harsher on the throat in comparison to Delta 9 THC. For the smoothest result when inhaling, ensure the oil is warmed up, pull slowly, and avoid high temperatures.
- Live Resin Distillate may oxidize and change to a darker pink or amber color. Exposure to light, heat, and oxygen accelerates this process but is completely normal. Discoloration does not compromise the quality of the distillate in your 2ml Live Resin Disposable.
- Click here to get to the Test Results page to match your batch number to our COA’s. Find your batch number on the label on the back of your 2ml Live Resin Disposable packaging.
- All 2ml Live Resin Disposables have a scannable QR code on the packaging that links to the SuperPlug test results page.
- Preheat your 2ml Live Resin Disposable by pulling slowly for at least 2-3 seconds to warm the oil.
- Get the core fully saturated before beginning each vape session to prevent the coil from burning and possibly ruining the disposable.
- When fully saturated, the disposable should be ready to pull 2-4 times before pausing. NOTE: The core cannot be saturated without first being warmed up.
- Allow core to fully saturate before continuing use to prolong the life of your disposable.
- Repeat until satisfied or the disposable is depleted.
- Recharge your 2ml Live Resin Disposable as needed. We DO NOT recommend trying to use the device while it is being charged.
Extending the Life of your Disposable:
- Store your 2ml Live Resin Disposable upright in cooler, dark places.
- Keep out of direct sunlight or warm places such as your car to prevent the distillate from leaking.
- Do not continue to hit your 2ml Live Resin Disposable if the coil is not fully saturated or you may burn your coil which will cause the coil to stop working or unpleasantly change the taste of your distillate to a burnt profile.
There are no reviews yet.