- CCELL Hardware
- HHC Distillate
- 4-7% Cannabis Derived and Botanically Derived Terpenes
HHC is a hemp-derived cannabinoid similar to Delta-8 and Delta-9. It is a more hydronated version of Delta-9 which is what most refer to when they say THC. HHC is created by adding hydrogen molecules to Delta-9 in a process known as Hydrogenation. It is a similar process that converts vegetable oil into margarine. This process is what makes HHC have a stronger effect than Delta-8. Although it is not as strong ad Delta-9, it is found to keep its potency longer than Delta-8 and Delta-9. HHC is also incredibly resistant to heat and UV light. HHC contains less than 0.3% if Delta-9 THC.
Users have reported feeling more energetic and happier using HHC over Delta-8 products.
*HHC is not approved by the FDA to treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult a doctor before taking this product. For use by adults 21 and older. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant. Do not operate heavy machinery or drive a motor vehicle while under the influence. Consuming this product may result in a failed drug test.
- Click here to get to the ‘Test Results’ page to view our COA’s.
- All HHC Disposables have a scannable QR code that links to the contained distillate test results.
- Preheat your HHC Disposable by pulling slowly for at least 2-3 seconds to warm the oil.
- Get the core fully saturated before beginning each vape session to prevent the coil from burning and possibly ruining the disposable.
- When fully saturated, the disposable should be ready to pull 2-4 times before pausing. NOTE: The core cannot be saturated without first being warmed up.
- Allow core to fully saturate before continuing use to prolong the life of your disposable.
- Repeat until satisfied or the disposable is depleted.
- Recharge your HHC Disposable as needed. We DO NOT recommend trying to use the device while it is being charged.
Extending the Life of your Disposable:
- Store your HHC Disposable upright in cooler, dark places.
- Keep out of direct sunlight or warm places such as your car to prevent the distillate from leaking.
- Do not continue to hit your cartridge if the coil is not fully saturated or you may burn your coil which will cause the coil to stop working or unpleasantly change the taste of your distillate to a burnt profile.
Notice on Shipping
- SuperPlug does not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, Utah, and Vermont. *Subject to change without prior notice based on the hemp laws of each state.
- Average shipping time:
- First Class: 3-7 business days
- Priority: 2-5 business days
- Delivery is not guaranteed within this timeframe and are not responsible for any unexpected delays in shipping.
- Orders take up to 48 hours for processing and fulfillment. NOTE: Delays may occur in this process.
- Orders are processed during our regular business hours. Orders placed Friday will be filled the following Monday.
- We are closed Saturdays, Sundays, and Major Holidays.
- Orders that are lost, damaged, or otherwise tampered with during transit are protected under Route Shipping Insurance. USPS is responsible for safe delivery of packages.
Returns and Exchanges:
- Contact us immediately at [email protected] if there are any issues with an order.
- Refunds and exchanges are subject to a return of the original product and a 20% restocking fee at our discretion.
- An item must be returned or exchanged within 10 days of the day the package is marked as delivered by USPS.
- Return items in their original unopened packages.
Review our Frequently Asked Questions for more information about our order processing and shipping.