- Pectin, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Flavoring, Hemp Extract, MCT Oil, and Coconut Oil.
CBD is a naturally occurring cannabinoid and is the second most active ingredient in hemp-derived products. While derived from the same plant as THC, CBD does not have an intoxicating effect associated with cannabinoids such as Delta 8, Delta 9, or HHC. It is said to have a positive effect in relieving anxiety, insomnia, and chronic pain. All CBD products contain less than 0.3% Delta 9 THC in compliance with the 2018 Farm Bill.
About Delta 9 THC
Delta 9 is a naturally occurring cannabinoid and is what most refer to when they say THC. The difference between Delta 8 and Delta 9 is simple molecular structure. Delta 8 has a double bond on the eighth carbon chain while Delta 9 has a double bond on the ninth carbon chain. This double bond in the carbon chain may be the reason behind the intoxicating effects of these two cannabinoids. This product contains less than 0.3% of Delta 9 THC.
Delta 9 can produce feelings of euphoria, relaxation, and potential pain relief. Effects are more intense than its counterpart, Delta 8.
*This product is not approved by the FDA to treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult a doctor before taking this product. For use by adults 21 and older. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant. Do not operate heavy machinery or drive a motor vehicle while under the influence. Consuming this product may result in a failed drug test.
- Each gummy contains approximately 5mg of Delta 9 THC and 5mg of CBD.
- Click here to get to the ‘Test Results’ page to match our COA’s with your Black Cherry Infused Gummies.
- All products have a QR code linking to the ‘Test Results’ page on our website.
- Ingest one of your Black Cherry Infused Gummy – approximately 5mg of Delta 9 THC and 5mg of CBD.
- The effects of Delta 8 edibles are user specific. For first time users: Ingest 1/2 of a gummy.
- Wait 30 minutes to an hour to feel the full effects.
- Repeat until desired effect is met.