- Raw Delta 8 THC distillate
- 4-7% Cannabis Derived Terpenes
About Delta 8 THC
Delta 8 is a naturally occurring cannabinoid and is the main ingredient in hemp-derived products. It is very similar to Delta 9 which is what most refer to when they say THC. The difference between Delta 8 and Delta 9 is simple molecular structure. Delta 8 has a double bond on the eighth carbon chain while Delta 9 has a double bond on the ninth carbon chain. This double bond in the carbon chain may be the reason behind the intoxicating effects of these two cannabinoids. *All Delta 8 products contain less than 0.3% Delta 9 THC in compliance with the 2018 Farm Bill.
Like Delta 9, Delta 8 can produce feelings of euphoria, relaxation, and potential pain relief though the effects are much milder than its counterpart.
*This product is not approved by the FDA to treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult a doctor before taking this product. For use by adults 21 and older. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant. Do not operate heavy machinery or drive a motor vehicle while under the influence. Consuming this product may result in a failed drug test.
- Distillate may oxidize and change to a darker pink or amber color. Exposure to light, heat, and oxygen accelerates this process but is completely normal. Discoloration does not compromise the quality of the distillate.
- Click here to get to the ‘Test Results’ page to match our COA’s with the batch # on your Premium 28mL Delta 8 Honey Bucket – Flavored. Find your batch # on the label on your product.
- All products have a QR code linking to the ‘Test Results’ page on our website.
- Use your Premium 28ml Delta 8 Honey Bucket – Flavored to make edibles, top flower or coat a blunt/joint.
- Add oil directly into a banger with the provided 10ml syringe.
- Run your Honey Bucket under warm water or use a heating tool on the outside of the jar to assist in making the oil less viscous.
- Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
There are no reviews yet.