How to Use:
- Preheat your cartridge with any 510 battery for at least 2-3 seconds to warm the oil.
- Get the ceramic core fully saturated before beginning each vape session to prevent the coil from burning and possibly ruining the cartridge.
- When fully saturated, the cartridge should be ready to pull 2-4 times before pausing.
- Allow coil to fully saturate again.
- NOTE: The coil cannot be saturated without first being warmed up.
- Preheat and repeat until satisfied.
EXTENDING THE LIFE OF YOUR CARTRIDGE:
- Store upright in cooler, dark places and keep out of direct sunlight or warm places like your car to prevent the cartridge from leaking.
- Do not continue to hit your cartridge if the coil is not fully saturated or you may burn your coil which will cause the coil to stop working or unpleasantly change the taste of your distillate to a burnt profile.
*Superplug is not liable for destruction of cartridges by user error but we will assist in fixing any issues the best we can.
- Delta 8 can be harsher on the throat in comparison to Delta 9 THC. For smoothest results when inhaling, ensure the oil is warmed up, pull slow and avoid high temperature.
- Delta 8 distillate can oxidize and change to a pink or amber color. This process is sped up by exposure to light, heat, and oxygen and is completely normal. It doesn’t comprise the quality of the distillate.
- This product contains less than 0.3% THC.
- any isomer of THC, including Delta 8 and CBD, can result in a failed drug test.
- Batches with CBC can undergo micro-crystallization. Warming the oil will also easily reverse this affect.
- Find Full Panel test results, including: pesticide, heavy metal, terpene profile, solvents and potency here.
- One 5-second draw is the suggested serving. About 150 servings provided in each cartridge.
NOTICE ON SHIPPING:
- SuperPlug does not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, Utah, and Vermont *subject to changes without prior notice*
- We are not responsible for delays in shipping due to circumstances out of our control
- Average shipping time:
- First Class: 3-7 business days
- Priority: 2-5 business days
- These averages do not ensure a delivery within this timeframe
- Orders are processed as they are received
- Processing an order can take up to 48 hours
- Orders are only filled during our regular business hours and orders placed Friday will be filled the following Monday
- We are closed every weekend
- Special circumstances resulting in delays may apply to this process
Returns and Exchanges:
- Contact us immediately at [email protected] if there are any issues with an order.
- Refunds and exchanges are subject to a return of the original product and a 20% restocking fee at our discretion.
- An item must be returned or exchanged within 10 days of the day the package is marked as delivered by USPS.
- Return items in their original unopened packages.
Review our Frequently Asked Questions for more information about our order processing and shipping.