- 510 Thread Dual Charging 14mm Diameter Battery
- High Powered 650 mAH cell batteries that hold almost 2x more storage (battery life) than most variable voltage pens
- LED Indicator Light: On/Off | press button 5 times
- 4 Heat Settings: Blue 1.7V | Green 2.5V | Yellow 3.3V | Red 3.3V-4.2V
- Both Micro-USB and Apple Lightning charging port capabilities (USB cord not included)
1. Preheat your cartridge with our 510 battery for at least 2-3 seconds at a time to warm the oil.
2. Get the ceramic core fully saturated before beginning each vape session to prevent the coil from burning and possibly ruining the cartridge.
3. When fully saturated, the cartridge should be ready to pull 2-4 times before pausing.
4. Allow coil to fully saturate again.
5. NOTE: The coil cannot be saturated without first being warmed up.
6. Preheat and repeat until satisfied.
Extending the Life of your Battery/Cartridge:
- Store upright in cooler, dark places and keep out of direct sunlight or warm places like your car to prevent the cartridge from leaking.
- Do not continue to hit your cartridge if the coil is not fully saturated or you may burn your coil which will cause the coil to stop working or unpleasantly change the taste to a burnt distillate flavor.
- Use on the lowest setting to avoid burning oil at too high of a temperature.
- Avoid taking long draws as this may use up the life of the battery and cartridge quickly.
- Turn off device when not in use — press button 5 times for on/off.
- Change between voltage by pressing 3 times.
- Use your batteries regularly–letting a vape battery go unused for long periods of time can actually shorten its life.
- Avoid overcharging your battery–this can reduce the battery’s lifespan.
- Store batteries fully charged–to increase battery’s lifespan.
- Keep batteries clean–wipe with a little rubbing alcohol.
- Keep away from cold–vape batteries are sensitive to the cold with can make them work harder and decrease the battery’s lifespan.
*We are not liable for destruction of cartridges/batteries by user error but we will assist the best we can in fixing any issue.
Notice on Shipping:
- SuperPlug does not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, Utah, and Vermont *subject to changes without prior notice*
- We are not responsible for delays in shipping due to circumstances out of our control
- Average shipping time:
- First Class: 3-7 business days
- Priority: 2-5 business days
- These averages do not ensure a delivery within this timeframe
- Orders are processed as they are received
- Processing an order can take up to 48 hours
- Orders are only filled during our regular business hours and orders placed Friday will be filled the following Monday
- We are closed every weekend
- Special circumstances resulting in delays may apply to this process
Returns and Exchanges:
- Contact us immediately at [email protected] if there are any issues with an order.
- Refunds and exchanges are subject to a return of the original product and a 20% restocking fee at our discretion.
- An item must be returned or exchanged within 10 days of the day the package is marked as delivered by USPS.
- Return items in their original unopened packages.
Review our Frequently Asked Questions for more information about our order processing and shipping.
There are no reviews yet.