- Pectin, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Flavoring, Hemp Extract, MCT Oil, and Coconut Oil.
Delta-8 is a naturally occurring cannabinoid and is the main ingredient in hemp-derived products. It is very similar to Delta-9 which is what most refer to when they say THC. The difference between Delta-8 and Delta-9 is simple molecular structure. Delta-8 has a double bond on the eighth carbon chain while Delta-9 has a double bond on the ninth carbon chain. This double bond in the carbon chain may be the reason behind the intoxicating effects of these two cannabinoids. Delta-8 contains less than 0.3% of Delta-9 THC.
Like Delta-9, Delta-8 can produce feelings of euphoria, relaxation, and potential pain relief though the effects are much milder than its counterpart.
*Delta-8 is not approved by the FDA to treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult a doctor before taking this product. For use by adults 21 and older. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant. Do not operate heavy machinery or drive a motor vehicle while under the influence. Consuming this product may result in a failed drug test.
- SuperPlug Mixed Fruit Gummies contain 50mg of Delta-8.
- Suggested serving: 1 gummy – approximately 50mg of Delta-8. Ingest 1/2 of a gummy if unfamiliar with the effects of Delta-8 edibles.
- The effects of Delta-8 edibles are user specific.
- Click here to get to the Test Results page to view COA of your SuperPlug Mixed Fruit Gummies.
- Ingest one gummy. For first time users: Ingest 1/2 of a gummy.
- Wait 30 minutes to an hour to feel its effects.
- Repeat until desired effect is met.
Notice on Shipping
- SuperPlug does not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, Utah, and Vermont. *Subject to change without prior notice based on the hemp laws of each state.
- Average shipping time:
- First Class: 3-7 business days
- Priority: 2-5 business days
- Delivery is not guaranteed within this timeframe and are not responsible for any unexpected delays in shipping.
- Orders take up to 48 hours for processing and fulfillment. NOTE: Delays may occur in this process.
- Orders are processed during our regular business hours and orders placed Friday will be filled the following Monday.
- We are closed Saturdays, Sundays, and Major Holidays.
- Orders that are lost, damaged, or otherwise tampered with during transit are protected under Route Shipping Insurance. USPS is responsible for safe delivery of packages.
Returns and Exchanges:
- Contact us immediately at [email protected] if there are any issues with an order.
- Refunds and exchanges are subject to a return of the original product and a 20% restocking fee at our discretion.
- An item must be returned or exchanged within 10 days of the day the package is marked as delivered by USPS.
- Return items in their original unopened packages.
Review our Frequently Asked Questions for more information about our order processing and shipping.