- Raw THC-O distillate
- 7mL(7g) jar
THC-O is the newest addition to the cannabinoid world that is rumored to be 3 time more potent than Delta-9 THC. THC-O can have potential therapeutic applications including pain relief, reducing anxiety, and improving sleep quality.
Being fairly new, there is little known about THC-O. According to a recent study, THC-O has been found to have adverse health risks when inhaled at high temperatures due to an increased formation of Ketene in the lungs. We at SuperPlug recommend using THC-O distillate in the production of edibles only. We do not recommend dabbing or smoking this product. To view the results of this study, please click here.
THC-O is not approved by the FDA to treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult a doctor before taking this product. For use by adults 21 and older. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant. Do not operate heavy machinery or drive a motor vehicle while under the influence. Consuming this product may result in a failed drug test.
- Click here to get to the ‘Test Results’ page to match your batch number on the Honey Bucket to our COA’s. Find your batch number on the label on the lid of your Mini Honey Bucket.
- All THC-O Mini Honey Buckets have a scannable QR code that links to the contained distillate test results.
- Use your THC-O Mini Honey Bucket to make edibles.
- Add oil directly into a recipe with the provided 3ml syringe.
- Run your THC-O Mini Honey Bucket under warm water or use a heating tool on the outside of the jar to assist in making the oil less viscous.
- Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
Notice on Shipping
- SuperPlug does not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, Utah, and Vermont. *Subject to change without prior notice based on the hemp laws of each state.
- Average shipping time:
- First Class: 3-7 business days
- Priority: 2-5 business days
- Delivery is not guaranteed within this timeframe and we are not responsible for any unexpected delays in shipping.
- Orders take up to 48 hours for processing and fulfillment. NOTE: Delays may occur in this process.
- Orders are processed during our regular business hours and orders placed Friday through Sunday will be filled the following Monday.
- We are closed Saturdays, Sundays, and Major Holidays.
- Route Shipping Insurance protects orders that are lost, damaged, or otherwise tampered with during transit. USPS is responsible for safe delivery of packages.
Returns and Exchanges:
- Contact us within 10 days of receiving your order at [email protected] if there are any issues with an order.
- Refunds and exchanges are subject to a return of the original product and a 20% restocking fee at our discretion.
- Return items in their original unopened packages.
Review our Frequently Asked Questions for more information about our order processing and shipping.