- Pectin, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Flavoring, Hemp Extract, MCT Oil, and Coconut Oil.
HHC is a hemp-derived cannabinoid similar to Delta 8 and Delta 9. It is a more hydronated version of Delta 9 which is what most refer to when they say THC. HHC is created by adding hydrogen molecules to Delta 9 in a process known as Hydrogenation. It is a similar process that converts vegetable oil into margarine. This process is what makes HHC have a stronger effect than Delta 8. Although it is not as strong as Delta 9, it is found to keep its potency longer than Delta 8 and Delta 9. HHC is also incredibly resistant to heat and UV light and naturally has a strong orange flavor. *All HHC products contain less than 0.3% Delta 9 THC in compliance with the 2018 Farm Bill
Users have reported feeling more energetic and happier as a result of using HHC over Delta 8 products.
*This product is not approved by the FDA to treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult a doctor before taking this product. For use by adults 21 and older. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant. Do not operate heavy machinery or drive a motor vehicle while under the influence. Consuming this product may result in a failed drug test.
- Each gummy contains approximately 40mg of HHC.
- Click here to get to the ‘Test Results’ page to match our COA’s with your Watermelon – HHC Infused Gummies.
- All products have a QR code linking to the ‘Test Results’ page on our website.
- Ingest one of your Watermelon – HHC Infused Gummy – approximately 40mg of HHC.
- The effects of HHC edibles are user specific. For first time users: Ingest 1/2 of a gummy.
- Wait 30 minutes to an hour to feel the full effects.
- Repeat until desired effect is met.