- Pectin, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Flavoring, Hemp Extract, MCT Oil, and Coconut Oil.
About Delta 8 THC
Delta 8 is a naturally occurring cannabinoid and is the main ingredient in hemp-derived products. It is very similar to Delta 9 which is what most refer to when they say THC. The difference between Delta 8 and Delta 9 is simple molecular structure. Delta 8 has a double bond on the eighth carbon chain while Delta 9 has a double bond on the ninth carbon chain. This double bond in the carbon chain may be the reason behind the intoxicating effects of these two cannabinoids. *All Delta 8 products contain less than 0.3% Delta 9 THC in compliance with the 2018 Farm Bill
Like Delta 9, Delta 8 can produce feelings of euphoria, relaxation, and potential pain relief though the effects are much milder than its counterpart.
*This product is not approved by the FDA to treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult a doctor before taking this product. For use by adults 21 and older. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant. Do not operate heavy machinery or drive a motor vehicle while under the influence. Consuming this product may result in a failed drug test.
- Each gummy contains approximately 50mg of Delta 8 THC.
- Click here to get to the ‘Test Results’ page to match our COA’s with your Yuzu Lemon Infused Gummies.
- All products have a QR code linking to the ‘Test Results’ page on our website.
- Ingest one Yuzu Lemon Infused Gummy – approximately 50mg of Delta 8 THC.
- The effects of Delta 8 edibles are user specific. For first time users: Ingest 1/2 of a gummy.
- Wait 30 minutes to an hour to feel the full effects.
- Repeat until desired effect is met.
There are no reviews yet.